The Nups

A place where John & Heidi can write about the marriage; all the organization, all the emotional stuff, and anything else that should fit here. We might not update a lot now, as the wedding part is done, done done!

Monday, November 28, 2005

VERSION 2.0

Heidi here...

So now I get to see this little blog that John has been working on all this time (sneaky! But I love that he put all this thought into it)...

and it's taken me a few days to get around to blogging about my side of things-- mostly because I wanted to actually talk to my family and close friends before I posted this for all the world to see... and because I wanted to write as much as I could remember.. which can be quite a lot. :D

update 12/03-- [linking this for length purposes on this blog]
My half of the proposal story is at http://hydeeho75.blogspot.com/2005/11/version-20.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home